Frequently, the most interesting people involved with The Big Issue are those who read it. You have the insights that lived experience brings, you have a closeness to the topics we want to cover, you create bright new signposts that we’ve not got to yet. And, importantly, you know how to bring the funny.
So, we want to hear more from you. We want to provide a bigger platform for your thoughts and for your lives.
Have you been affected by a story that you have read about in the Big Issue magazine or on BigIssue.com? Do you have a very real experience of these issues? Maybe you know someone who is doing brilliant work to make a difference? Do you disagree with an article, letter or opinion you have read here? Or just love what you’re seeing and reading?
Tell us. We want to hear from you. And we want to share your views with more people.
Here’s how to get in touch and have your views published in the magazine or online as part of our Opinion section:
- Write to us via email or by filling out the form below.
- We will consider publishing anything that shares personal experience, articulates an opinion, sheds new light on a situation, or challenges prevailing beliefs. If you fancy just sending a picture of your pet reading the magazine, that is welcome too.
- If writing via email, please include your letter in the body of the email, not as an attached file.
- It would be useful if you could include a reference: either the headline and date of an article, the magazine issue number, or the link to an online article that you are writing in response to.
- We will get in touch to let you know your submission has been chosen for publication.
- We will not publish abusive, personal, defamatory or derogatory comments.
Fill out the form below and don’t forget to keep up with everything going on at The Big Issue by finding your local vendor, signing up for a newsletter, and taking out a subscription.